Our plan is to cover a great deal of information not just photography, but perhaps some personal items that can make your trip a great success. This journey can be an adventure of a lifetime both from a personal and photographic standpoint.
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Personal Items you may not have considered
3. Composition–Tips and Guidelines to achieve your best images
4. Review images from Africa
5. Discussion of photo-gear
6. Camera modes (automatic-manual–priority settings)
7. Ask a Tech. (time for questions with a Jacks representative on cameras, lens and accessories)
Program begins at 10am
Lunch (on your own) from noon til 1pm
Second half from 1pm til 3pm
We entertain Questions at all times
The class meets two doors east of Jack's Camera Shop. Enter through the door marked Gallery 308.